“I really loved it…Appalachian Trials is full of specific tactical tips for mental preparation, which is key well beyond the AT.” – Tim Ferriss
Author of New York Times Best Selling The 4-Hour Workweek and The 4-Hour Body
As Seen In:
According to a survey conducted by the Appalachian Trail Conservancy, Appalachian Trials was named the most popular book amongst 2014 thru-hikers.
Here’s what the Internet thinks of Appalachian Trials (also, check out the Amazon reviews):
- Named one of the 12 Best Books and Movies about Thru-Hiking by Backpacker Magazine.
- Check out Robert Sutherland’s Review on AppalachianTrail.com!
- Featured in the book “Startup Mixology” (page 189-190)
- Our Walk in the Woods
- Carolina AT Mom
- Robert Witham
- Spin the Compass
- Appalachian Jake
Did we miss your review? Post it in the comments below.
This site has also received its fair share of positive recognition, including…
- The Top Hiking and Outdoor Blog: USA TODAY
- Top 50 Outdoor Adventure Bloggers You Must Follow: HealthListed
- Top 25 Hiking Blogs: Adventure Junkies
- Top 20 Outdoor Adventure Blogs: Crossbow Critic
- Top 100 Hiking and Camping Bloggers: Thoroughly Reviewd
- Top Adventure Bloggers Share Biggest Thrills: TripAdvisor
Zach, Appalachian Trails has been featured as a Top Outdoor Adventure Blog to Follow for 2016! https://www.healthlisted.com/top-50-outdoor-adventure-bloggers-you-must-follow/
Congratulations on being featured in the 25 Top Outdoor Adventure Blogs https://www.outdoorveteran.com/25-top-outdoor-adventure-blogs/
Keep up the good work!
Zach! Appalachian Trails has been named as an Inspirational Blogger!
Any plans of releasing an audio version of Appalachian Trials? I’ve got the e-version but would love to listen to it when thru-hiking the AT next year.
Hey, there. I just thought to let ya’ll know that The Trek has been featured as one of the top outdoor blogs to follow in 2017! Check it out: http://smartarchery.com/top-outdoor-adventure-blogs-2017/
By the way, I love the new look of the site. Keep it up!