Terms of Service and Rules
Terms of Service
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Appalachian Trials and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Appalachian Trials. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Appalachian Trials takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Rules for Writers and Bloggers
- Writers and Bloggers are prohibited from obtaining paid advertising for their pages.
- Appalachian Trials reserves the right to delete any account or post it deems unacceptable for any reason without notice.
- Appalachian Trials makes no guarantee as to the availability of service.
- Appalachian Trials reserves the right to change these rules at any time without notice.
- Writers and Bloggers agree that they are responsible for their own use of the Service, for any posts they make, and for any consequences thereof. Writers and Bloggers agree that they will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You as the author of your pages take full responsibility for its contents, for any posts you make, and for any consequences thereof. You agree that Appalachian Trials has the right (for any reason or no reason) to remove any page. By submitting your pages, you are agreeing to all these conditions.